Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 color abstract






On this picture and all my other pictures I really tried not to make and image or realism. Starting on this drawing I used pastels and I just started to draw the lines from fragments of my hand. After doing so I connected some lines and colored in some shapes and created a background. I think overall this was successful.

On my next abstract thought I wanted to keep things simple. I created some hills and used three colors that I thought would balance well. With that I created good foreground. 


This next picture I also used pastels and I wanted to experiment with basic shapes. With doing this I created a picture with a little bit of 3 dimensional ability. 


My last picture I drew I wanted to experiment with mostly color and big shapes, and how they can balance together. Using the forest green pastel it created good foreground and helped the rest of the layers. 

No comments: