Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 color text drawings


My first Image I drew I had a thought of a mouth with abstract things around it. I incorporated text around with blue,red ad green. This turned out well in an overall composition. 
On this next picture I decided to try and reconstruct an ink drawing I did in color and really did not like the way it turned out. The composition is way off for me and the colors are way to dark. I plan on eventually repainting this with maybe lighter paint colors.


On my last design I tried to incorporate sign-language, and text. I really enjoyed doing this design because I included my son. Somewhere in this I lost the foreground. I guess I just need to keep at it and keep learning. Somewhere I need to figure out how to use my messy creativity on the computer. 

No comments: