Saturday, October 4, 2008

Black & White abstract


creating an abstract drawing was something very new to me. But I am always up to trying something new. My first abstract drawing was this picture that I did on photo shop. I had fun doing it and it was fun to use all the different brushes.


My next abstract I did I started to use charcoal. My basic thought of this picture was a close picture of a flower. And I worked on using the negative and positive space. I don't think this was a total successful drawing in abstract form but it was a start in thinking as an abstract artist
.
This drawing I liked how I guided your eye from the center and out. I think it was a successful abstract drawing. I possibly could have used more of the negative space more, but I think it worked for was it is.


No comments: